Home City Fashion Feel Free Party Time Ethnic Szenerien / Dioramas
Männer / Men Basteltips / Handicraft tips Schnittmuster / Patterns Swaps & Links B*rbie & Shelly Candi & friends

Vanina+DeeDee July 2004

Reisefieber 2004
Ferienerlebnisse - der sportliche Tag
Vacation Adventure - the sportive day

Terry und Vanina sitzen gemütlich in der Küche. Zum Frühstück haben sie sich Waffeln gebacken.

Vanina: Was hälst du von einem Fahrradausflug? Wir könnten in Blaine’s Sport Shop Fahrräder mieten und am Nachmittag mit Flo und DeeDee eine Fahrt ins Grüne machen.

Terry: Das ist eine gute Idee. Ich fahre gerne Rad.
---
Terry and Vanina are sitting in the kitchen. They baked waffles for breakfast.

Vanina: What did you think about a bike tour? We could rent bikes at Blaine's Sports Shop and in the afternoon we go in the verdancy together with Flo and DeeDee.

Terry: A good idea! I like biking.
Vanina: Magst du noch etwas Kaffee?

Terry: Ja gerne, aber nur noch halb voll.
---
Vanina: Do you like some more coffee?

Terry: Yes please, but only a half cup.
Kaffe
Jessica kommt Es hat geklingelt und über die Gegensprechanlage hat sich Jessica gemeldet. Nun marschiert sie zielstrebig in die Küche.

Vanina: Morgen Jessica, so früh schon unterwegs?

Jessica: Hallo zusammen! Ja, ich muss dringend in die Stadt. Ich brauche unbedingt was neues zum Anziehen.

Terry: Hallo Jessica.
---
The bell rings and by interphone Jessica was speaking. Now she marched dertermindly into the kitchen.

Vanina: Morning Jessica, on the way so early in the morning?

Jessica: Hi girls! Yes, I have to go to the city. Without fail, I need something new to waer.

Terry: Hi Jessica.
Jessica: Du musst Terry sein. Hier wurde in letzter Zeit ja nur noch von dir gesprochen! Wenn Terry kommt, Terry dies und Terry das.... für mich hatte kaum noch einer Zeit. Ich bin Jessica, du hast bestimmt schon von mir gehört.
---
Jessica: You have to be Terry. Here, everybody talked about anybody else in the last weeks. When Terry comes, Terry this and Terry that.... nobody had time for me. I'm Jessica, I'm sure you heard about me.
Jessica

Home previous next 9 10 11

Valid HTML 4.0!